Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 28, 2012

Our Home: Fall Decor

I LOVE fall. I also LOVE decorating for any and all holiday/season in life. I LOVE to have it be different every year. This year I wanted a mix of shine and wood. I found the pumpkins for around $3 each at Michael's, added some branches from the yard, and used what I had lying around to create this year's fall mantle. I love in incorporate vintage and the treasures we find while out thrifting into our home. You will see old and new all over the Van Camp house!

My 5 year old helps me and give me design direction as well! It was her idea to add the owl! :)

A peak into our Fall home...
Our 2012 Fall Mantle



I found a Uganda produce feedsack at a thrift store recently! (perfect since that is where we are adopting from)...I turned it into pillows!

in the kitchen







on the front porch
 I hope you are having as much fun decorating for fall as I am! :)
-K

2 comments:

karamurano said...

so pretty! I am such a slacker at seasonal decorating, but you've inspired me to at least try :)
xo.

Kaylyn said...

Kara- awesome! Always happy to inspire fall decorating! :) Can't wait to see yours!